Information Technology (I.T.) sector has a wide range of opportunities for young students studying in college. Technology has grown exponentially over the past 6-7 years. And, after the Covid-19 virus, all services were online. Due to technology Education sector has also grown and many students also attend online classes. There is an increasing demand in these sectors for bright students and those who want to pursue Computer Engineering. If you are looking in these sectors you should keep update till date for latest science technologies.
When many things came into the digital world. Many aspirants hope for taking a good course in the Computer Engineering branch. It is one of the top demanding courses amongst young aspirants. In all the sectors of engineering, one of the highest salary offered in Computer Engineering branch. If you are pursuing any skills just make sure to learn all the basics and then after make a good practice of questions and master all the things by learning. Most of the candidates think it is a fancy job just sit at the computer and do whatever they can. But this is not the reality you have to very analytical thinking and Logical skills.
- Software Developer
Software developers are the creative minds who code the program to dream into reality. They create the software and ensure the best system for the users. The software developer has the responsibility of design to develop and test software how it works. The main responsibilities include if you are a software developer then participating in programming contests for improving your problem-solving skills. The task can include is video player software, any section in high tech apps. The Developer has to make the code run on all devices such as smartphones, computers, and laptops.
The skills required for becoming a software developer are any coding language. Then after learning the Data structures & Algorithms (DSA). After that try to practice questions of DSA of lower to high level so you can code well at your job. The soft skills required in Software development are innovation & creativity with Analytical skills. And should also have Interpersonal and Communication skills to perform best in an Interview. In industries also Communication skills matter for talking to foreign clients. The programmer also should be more problem-solving skills so users can get experience.
- Writing & implementing efficient code.
- Evaluating & testing new programs.
- Upgrading & maintaining existing systems.
- Working with developers, UI/UX designers, and product managers.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Testing software & fixing problems.
- Taking to clients what are the requirements needs.
- Should have critical thinking.
- Create complex databases for organizations.
- Deep programming language knowledge is required.
- Full-Stack Developer
- Should write effective APIs.
- Design client-side & server-side architecture.
- Develop and manage databases and applications.
- Should work with development teams and product managers to make the website easy to use.
- Have to write technical documentation.
- Working with the graphic designers’ team to make the website look attractive.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Developing website backend applications.
- Write clean and clear code for frontend and backend.
- Debugging and testing the software to optimize it.
- Android Developer
Android Developer has the responsibilities of developing an APP for good user experience and to solving the error in any app. The App developer should also have a strong understanding of patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform. Approximately 70-75% of users are using Android apps against 15-20% of users who are using iOS.
To become Android Developer you must start with JAVA or Kotlin. Google has officially announced in May 2017 that Kotlin is the official language for Android Development. You can start with any language because if you learn any coding language then in other coding languages only syntax is changed and many minor things. You can also learn after learning a programming language. It is better to learn Android studio after learning Java or Kotlin. Then after learning simple UI design, Complex UI design. How storage works, memory leaks concepts. And know how to integrate Third-Party libraries.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define & design new features.
- Should work on bug fixing & improving application performance.
- Work with APIs.
- Design and build applications for Android.
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code.
- Proficient in using code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Problem solver with good analytical skills.
- You should have experience publishing an application on Google Play Store.
- Design, develop and modify software systems using mathematical modules.
- Experience with Android UI principles & best practices.
- Data Scientist
According to many top universities, the top demanding job in the 21st century is Data Science. Data Science means that raw data which human takes more time. So by using Statistics and machine learning we can make the data in a good manner and manage it easily.
The skills required for learning Data Science in Mathematics, Computer Science, and Domain Knowledge. So first you should know about Domain. If know the domain where you work so you can use your skills in the right manner. For Ex: If you become Data Scientist in any banking sector, you are knowing Finance, Stock trading, etc. So it can get benefited for future work. Mathematics skills including Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra, Optimization technique these things are very important as they help in understanding Machine Learning. The coding language you should learn is R or Python it will be more helpful in Data Science.
- Help builds data engineering pipelines.
- Explore more technologies & tools to create innovative data strategies.
- Analyze a large amount of structured & unstructured data.
- Gather data & identify sources of data.
- Create solutions & strategies that address business challenges.
- Create end-to-end analytical solutions from data collection to presentation.
- Design analytics solutions for businesses using various tools, statistics, and ML.
- Stay updated with the latest tools and technologies for overall performance.
- Processing, cleansing & verifying data.
- Building predictive models.
- Database administrator
Database Administrator consists of everything when required to manage a Database. Database Administrator is also known as DBA. The role is to ensure the database insecure way of users. It stores and organizes data such as health and financial records. To become a Database Administrator you must know database languages such as Structured Query Language (SQL).
The candidate should know the basics of any language. And the candidates should also learn HTML, Apache, Java, and SQL. The candidates should familiar with Linux & UNIX platforms for programs like Microsoft Access and Oracle. Should also learn Oracle and SQL & My SQL server. The students should also practice daily for a better understanding of the software and to be the best in these fields.
- Managing database access.
- Keeping databases up to date.
- Helping with database design & development.
- Implementing security measures.
- Working with database software to find ways to store, organize and manage data.
- Should map out the conceptual design for a planned database.
- Should develop & manage, test backup and recovery plans.
- Writing reports, documentations, and operating manuals.
- Carry out capacity planning with the database.
- Control access permissions & privileges.